Coaching in Education
‘It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry.’ - Albert Einstein
At Enlighten we specialise in coaching within educational settings. We provide coaching solutions for leaders, teachers, pupils and parents.
We have a recent, relevant and highly successful experience of leadership and management within schools. We are fully aware of the demands made on Head Teachers and senior leaders in schools today and aim to provide a service that helps you maintain your vision and sustain your enthusiasm.
At Enlighten we aim to support you and your team by providing confidential and supportive coaching that reduces that feeling of isolation often felt by school leaders. We can support you through the successful completion of a difficult project or help you build on effective practice.
We work on a wide range of issues. Often, this begins with one of the following:
- One to one Coaching for you.
- Leadership Team Coaching for your Senior Team.
We can also provide continuous professional support and design bespoke Leadership Development, Training such as:
- Establishing and Communicating your Vision
- Effective Leadership
- Coaching Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Personal Effectiveness
Coaching For Teachers with Enlighten
‘If you only look at what is you might never become what you can be.’
Enlighten can provided a range of coaching solutions for Teachers to use within their classroom practice and beyond.
Click here to see our Performance Coaching for Schools programme on the ready to go training page.
You can learn:
- What coaching is and more importantly what it is not.
- How coaching can improve communication within the classroom and between colleagues.
- What the core skills of coaching are.
- How limiting beliefs hold you and your pupils back from reaching your true potential.
Coaching will help you to take control of events beyond the learning and teaching in the classroom. You will see:
- How coaching can help with difficult and challenging parents.
- How coaching skills can help with career and development decisions.
- How coaching can help you get the most out of those you lead and manage.
- How coaching can lead you to gain a better work - life balance.
Five Ways Coaching can Help Students
- 1. Improve decision making
- 2. Improve motivation
- 3. Enhance understanding of the way they learn
- 4. Provide a greater understanding of what holds them back and moves them forward.
- 5. Increase resilience and improve stress tolerance.
Every parent wants their child to do well at school. We want our children to enjoy school and to be happy. We want them to learn and we want to help them. We want to be involved.
|Parents can only
|give good advice
|or put them on the
|right paths, but the
|final forming of a
|lies in their own
How can you make sure school life is a happy one and is successful? How should you handle difficult issues? How can you support learning and get the most out of your school?
Enlighten has a strong and proven history of working with children at Primary and Secondary age and you can access that experience. We can help with:
- Improving relationships - with your child/with the school
- Improving behaviour at home or in school
- Supporting you with choice of schools
- Understanding ofsted reports and performance data
- Support you in encouraging your child/ren do well at school
- Help and support you with school issues and problems
For further details on training and professional development view the ready to go training list or contact John on 01233 646605 or using the contact form to discuss your requirements.
‘The whole art of
teaching is only
the art of
natural curiosity of
young minds for
the purpose of
- Anatole France