you wish to improve your self awareness and develop your
use of your own
emotional intelligence in order to motivate yourself then
this training is for you.
It will help to increase your self confidence and also help
you to positively influence others.
Suited for team leaders and members, leaders and managers
at all levels.
and build on your knowledge of your own emotional intelligence
(EI) so that working relationships
can improve and you can produce better results. This leadership
training is an introduction to Emotional Intelligence.
It is a practical and interactive day using set task, self
reflection and discussion to enable you to examine your
EI and how it influences your performance in the workplace.
training will cover:
• Definitions of Emotional Intelligence
• Self Awareness and Control
• Creating Productive Relationships
• Confidence and Motivation
You will learn:
• The key theories behind emotional intelligence
• Analyse, appreciate and develop your current Emotional
• Successfully influence others to achieve mutually
• Encourage and improve empathy, trust and confidence
in relation to others
• Build your own self confidence and motivation
training is lead by John Pritchard.
John has a particular interest in the area of Emotional
Intelligence. His Masters Degree research focused
primarily on Emotional Intelligence and its importance
for individuals developing motivation and creating
effective learning environments.