If you wish to improve your self awareness and develop your
use of your own emotional intelligence
in order to motivate yourself and others then this management
training could benefit you.
Suited for team leaders and members, leaders and managers
at all levels.
See Also: Create The Right Emotional Climate
Develop and build on your knowledge of your
own emotional intelligence (EI) so that working relationships
can improve and you can produce better results. This training
is an introduction to Emotional Intelligence. It
is a practical and interactive day using set task, self
reflection and discussion to enable you to examine EI
and how discuss how it influences performance in the workplace.
The training will cover:
• Understanding Emotions
• Definitions of Emotional Intelligence
• Self Awareness and Control
• Creating Productive Relationships
• Confidence and Motivation
• EI and Daniel Goleman—Why EQ is more important
• EI and Mayer/Salovey—EQ and the definitions
The key theories behind emotional intelligence
• The history of EQ
• The benefits of adopting an EQ approach for you
and the organisation
• Analyse, appreciate and develop your current Emotional
• Successfully influence others to achieve mutually
• Build your own self confidence and motivation
training is lead by John Pritchard.
John has a particular interest in the area of Emotional
Intelligence. His Masters Degree research with Greenwich
University focused primarily on Emotional Intelligence
and its relationship to motivation and learning.