This training is designed to support first time managers
or those requiring an introduction to
the fundamentals of management skills and knowledge.
Suitable for managers new to the role, those about to be
promoted or those seeking to
strengthen and revise their management skills base.
is a two day management
training course that will cover:
The qualities of a successful manager—behaviours and
• Effective management of time—planning, scheduling,
delegating under pressure.
• Leading people and building teams—team stages
of development and the leadership
• Managing performance - SMART targets, feedback and
handling difficult situations
• Managing change—leading through change
two day module can be adapted as required to suit a one
To avoid the common mistakes made by first time managers
• To manage time effectively
• To plan and structure priorities
• How to maintain your own and others motivation
• How to manage performance and give constructive